Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ugh

All that talk about not having many symptoms -- well, those days are over.  So I'm totally being whiny, I know this, but I can't help it.  I HATE being nauseous.  And I know it could be so, so much worse.  I could be puking my guts out.  Luckily, it's not nearly that bad -- in fact, there's no puking at all.  But when it comes down to it, nausea is nausea, and it still sucks.  And I'm supposed to eat to keep off the nausea, but so many foods just sound gross to me.  But I'm 8 weeks today, which means hopefully only 4 more weeks.

I must say, Chris has been absolutely wonderful.  He gets me snacks, takes the dog out in the morning so I can sleep a little more (in addition to nausea, there's also that crushing fatigue), makes dinner, does the laundry, etc.  He even resists making comments when I get snippy because I'm so tired and feel like puking.

If only we could teach Daisy that walking over my stomach is not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment