Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dare I say it...getting better?

Folks, it's been two days without nausea!  Hip, hip, hooray!  I actually made us dinner last night.  I don't think I've made dinner in well over a month! (note: making dinner is a loose definition-- for me, it generally is heating up things that have already been cooked by others) 

However, the nausea seems to have been replaced by a stuffy nose.  But what's a stuffy nose?  Nothing! HA!  I also have some pretty bad jaw pain going on.  I don't really think that's pregnancy related, more clenching my jaw at night related.  I'm kind of irritated about that, too, because I've been faithfully wearing my night guard in order to prevent such an episode (let me tell you how awesome I look with that thing in).  The dentist and I may need to have a serious talk about this when I have my teeth cleaned in two weeks.  I didn't pay for that thing for it not to work.

In other news, we are getting our driveway sealed and our deck re-stained FOR FREE (they made us pay to have our deck stained last summer)!  I love our next door neighbor who tells the association what they need to do :)  Now all we need is some kind of public punishment for those who do not pick up their dogs' poop.  I vote for putting them in the stocks.  We have an empty lot next to us that would do nicely.  There should be a worse punishment for the stupid people that let their dog run around off  leash that subsequently bit Bonnie, our dog walker, so hard that she had to visit a surgeon to make sure she didn't need surgery.  We are eternally grateful to her for protecting our little Daisy!  She said Daisy would have been severly damaged if the dog had gotten to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment