Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thirteen Weeks

One more week down!  Only 27 more to go!  I'm still feeling pretty good today.  We're up to day three with no nausea.  I could get used to this.  Other than that, no real developments.  I think I look pretty much the same as last week (although the top half of my anatomy may have increased in size....again).  Belly picture to come.  We didn't have time to take it this morning, so it'll have to get done tonight.

On a side note...if you are reading our blog, don't be afraid to join or leave a comment.  At least then I know someone is actually seeing this :)

1 comment:

  1. yay! I love reading your blog! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet your new little baby. If you need anything or have any questions or just want to talk, I am here! I have been through it all so would love to chat about anything. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete