Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Milestone

We have hit our first big milestone!  12 weeks!  I am through the first trimester!  Now let's hope the symptoms of the first trimester realize it is time for them to go.  I have to admit, they have eased up a lot, but are still not completely gone. 

And with 12 weeks of pregnancy has come a little baby bump.  It really just came up in the past week (which is why there haven't been any tummy pics as of yet).  It isn't really visible through my clothes, however I have had to start unbuttoning my pants when I'm sitting at my desk at work.  Yesterday I forgot they were unbuttoned and I stood up and they almost fell down!  I guess it's time to get a belly band! :)

Here is a belly pic at 12 weeks:

This is halfway relaxed -- if I suck in, there's hardly anything there, if I really relax, the belly really sticks out

I have to again say how great Chris has been.  I've been a lot to handle, and he's done it with a smile.  He for sure gets husband of the year award!

No comments:

Post a Comment