Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fifteen Weeks!

One more week down.  I think I have returned to feeling fairly normal.  Obviously, there are a few changes (I get up once a night to pee and my pants don't want to button, for example), but I no longer feel a need to sleep 16 hours straight or like returning the food I had previously consumed.  So, this is good.  I was told that the second trimester was good, and I was hoping it would be true!

So, to return to the pants issue.  I think I'm just going to have to suck it up and get some maternity pants.  I've been wearing one of those bands, but it really doesn't work for me.  Due to my build, which is, as my husband decided, like the top half of one person and the bottom half of another stuck together (which is totally true), the band does not want to stay on my bottom half, but roll up to my top half, thus rendering it completely ineffective.  Every time I stand up, I have to pull it back down and readjust everything.  But I don't know if maternity clothes will work quite yet.  I'm still in that stage where I don't look pregnant, just like I had a big lunch or maybe I drink too much beer.

We took a belly picture last night, but when I put it in here, it was all blurry, so we'll have to try again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment