Monday, September 12, 2011

Maternity Clothes

I finally bought some maternity clothes this weekend, and I am asking myself, "Why, oh WHY didn't I buy these a month ago??"  And I am totally over-riding my uncomfortableness with leggings because they are the MOST COMFORTABLE THINGS EVER (and totally derserve all caps).  As long as I have a shirt on to cover my behind, I am so down with the leggings, even if I do still feel a little uncomfortable.  I'm pregnant, I get to do what I want :)  But seriously, I think I'm going to have a hard time giving up maternity jeans after I'm done being pregnant...they look totally like normal jeans, but surprise, they have a soft elastic waist instead of an uncomfortable one...and no more fumbling with a button and zipper!  Think about those times when you really have to pee and just can't get your pants unbuttoned.  Not a problem in these jeans!

I also got a few cute shirts, however I totally forgot to get what I really needed, work pants.  Although I'll probably have to order them online anyway, since the maternity section at my Old Navy, which I'm lucky to have at all, is very, very small.  At least I know what size to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment