Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Doctor Visit #4

NOTE: Totally forgot to publish this last week, it should have been up on Friday....aaaand I also didn't take a 14 week picture...15 week will definitely be done!

I had my next doctor's appointment today.  All is looking well.  I'm gaining back the weight I lost in the first trimester (my good eating skills are helping out with that.)  My uterus is where it should be (poking out up above my hips) and the baby's heart rate was 156.  Chris got to come with this time, so he got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time.  He was amazed at how fast it was and how much different it sounded from mine.

My next blood test is coming up...this one to test for spina biffita.  And I got the go ahead to schedule our 20 week ultrasound!  That's the big one...they'll count fingers and toes and tell us what the sex is.  Chris can't wait for that!

You can definitely tell something is going on now.  If you saw me on the street, you might just think I had a pudgy tummy, but if you know me, you can tell I'm showing a bit.  I haven't taken my 14 week belly picture yet...I'll try and get that done today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment