Wednesday, December 7, 2011

28 Weeks

I am officially in my third trimester. Now I'm really starting to think about meeting our little guy. Who will he look like? Will he have Chris' eyes or my hair. All things I'm so excited to find out, but at the same time content to wait. I know he needs to cook a little more before that day comes :)

So a lot of people complain about pregnancy...and it's true, there is plenty to complain about (I've done my fair share), but there are some things that are so cool, they make it all worth it.  My favorite thing, the best part for me, is feeling him move.  I was nervous that I would be creeped out by it, like I would feel there was an alien inside me or something (and it for sure feels like it sometimes!), but it's not weird at all.  It's so cool.  I think, too, it's a confirmation that he's ok in there.  When he kicks, or rolls around, or does whatever he's doing in there, I want everyone to feel it, to share that moment (except random strangers...random strangers are not allowed to touch my belly...luckily I haven't had this happen yet, but I've heard stories).  And no matter what, it makes me smile, even if I flinch first -- bladder kicks are not the most comfortable.

Belly pic coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment