Wednesday, December 21, 2011

30 Weeks

Only 70 more days to go!  Our furniture has arrived, so all we need to do now is schedule delivery.  We want to paint first, though.  Not sure when we're going to get that done...maybe Monday?  But once that's finished, we can start putting his room together, which will be so much fun.

I'm really starting to get to the uncomfortable stage.  He's getting bigger, taking up more room, which means I'm getting bigger.  I have a lot more aches and pains and my stomach is upset a lot (but that could also be from me stressing myself out -- which I'm totally doing better with, I promise!).  But, like I've said before, it's all worth it if it means that the little man is healthy and growing in there.  In the past week I've talked to a couple girls who have had babies in the last few months, and they both said they have already forgotten about the uncomfortableness of pregnancy and the suckiness of labor.  So there's that to look forward to :)

It's great to see Chris really getting excited for John to be here.  We went and visited our friends Mike and Liz and their little guy, Matthew, this weekend.  He's two months old now and such a cutie pie.  Chris held him for a long time and he even fell asleep in Chris' arms.  That night he said he wishes that it was time for John to be here now so he could hold him.  All in good time, though.  I feel like the next 10 weeks are going to fly by.  And who knows, it could be less than that.  My mom, the great predictor, things I'll go in the beginning of February and Chris thinks it will be mid-February.  Just as long as he's healthy and ready, I'll just be waiting for him to come when he decides.

Here is a not so cute picture...bad lighting, bad hair, but at least you can see the bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment