Thursday, December 15, 2011

29 Weeks, 1 Day

Only 11 weeks to go, how crazy is that?! He's all formed in there, now he's just maturing and gaining weight. I have a friend whose little boy was born at 29 weeks. It's crazy to think he about him being born at this point!

I'm feeling ok. Sleep is, as always, increasingly uncomfortable and interrupted which means I'm a lot more tired than I was it the second trimester. Today I was having pain right around my belly button, which apparently is due to the stretching of my muscles and ligaments and the lack of support around my belly button. It's awesome.  I've also noticed more Braxton Hicks contractions.  I've been able to feel them since very early on (like around 14 weeks), but they are more noticeable the bigger my uterus is.  They don't hurt and they aren't regular, so nothing to worry about at this point.  Other than the general aches and pains, I really don't have much to complain about. I'm still not swelling at all and the actual baby part of me is not too uncomfortable yet.

Since he's running out of room in there, I can feel him moving all the time, which is great :) Even when it's slightly uncomfortable (like when there is a foot wedged under my ribs), I still love it. It's just affirmation that he's doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Here is this week's belly picture. It's the same shirt I had on a few weeks ago, but a HUGE change in my belly :)


We had to change our background -- due to some re-arrangement to accommodate our tree, the wall we usually use is currently home to a bookcase...so, landing it is :)  And we're back to white socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment