Wednesday, November 30, 2011

27 Weeks

One more week down.  Time is really starting to race by!  Tomorrow is December!!

Baby business is going pretty well.  He seems to be growing every day (or at least my belly seems to be growing more every day).  He's moving around a ton.  They say I could be feeling him hiccuping, so I'll be on the lookout for that :)  Sleeping is continuing to be uncomfortable.  I just can't seem to find a position that I want to sleep in (besides the not allowed position of on my back).  I've tried so many pillows in different places, but to no avail.  It probably doesn't help that I have a dog glued to my side.  And if I move her, she just comes right back.  I need to have Chris take a picture of her one morning to you can see how she insists on sleeping most nights.

I have my next doctor's appointment on Friday, so we'll see how much we've grown :)  I think after this appointment, I may have to start going every two weeks!  Oh, and I passed my glucose test and I am not anemic!  Hooray!  I can still eat sugar and I don't have to take extra pills.

I found this funny labor prediction site online.  Here are my results.  We'll have to see if they come true :)  Funny part is that I didn't say I was having a boy, so she guessed that part right, at least.

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Some exciting news: Chris' cousin Jeremy and his wife, Alicia, had their baby girl this morning (about a week late, too!).  Welcome to the family, Aliya!

New belly picture coming soon!  I don't really want to take it right now while I'm on the train.  People might look at me funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment