Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Date Night

Last night Chris and I had a little date night...our last before John gets here!  We went to dinner at Wildfire (Chris' favorite) after I got off work...Chris had the day off for President's Day -- nice, huh?  We had a nice time, ate some tasty food and even ordered dessert.  They have them in half sizes, so it's totally manageable.  We sat in the cozy booths there, but my belly just barely fit :)  I kept bumping into it.

Today is my last day of work!  My maternity leave starts tomorrow, whoo hoo!  Chris and I don't have much planned.  We figure we'll just kind of chill out and spend some time with the dog since she's going to be alone a lot for the next few days.  It's Ash Wednesday, so we'll go to church at some point.  And then we'll make sure we've got everything we need and around 5 pm, head for the hospital.  It's kind of surreal thinking about how in just two (or three if I'm unlucky) days John will be here.  I can't wait to hold him and see his little face!

Check for updates in the coming days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment